Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Thanks to my generous son I have a camera with which I plan to take pictures of walks and pets and cool stuff. Today I learned that you can't take pictures when you forget to bring the camera. While that is obvious, it was not obvious that I needed to take special steps to ensure that I remembered the camera.
I had a memorable April Fool's Day thanks to David and Sarah who played computer pranks on me for a couple days. I believe I was suitably irate when they hid my game and changed everything. It was an impressive effort on their part.
I have not written for a while. My current situation has me stumped. I keep forgetting to get the cards I need to send. I was terribly concerned that I would get back to my blog and find I had more followers. One is the perfect number.

No comments:

Post a Comment